Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Leah Loves Her Giraffe Onesie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Leah Loves Her Giraffe Onesie
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Leah and I visited an amusement park late last year she found this giraffe onesie in one of the gift shops. She just had to have it. She put it on immediately and wore it all day while riding rides.

Hours later, when leaving the park, Leah laid her feet in my lap while in my car, and told me to rub her feet. She had on boots and socks since it was November. Her feet were so moist and smelly. She just closed her eyes and let me pamper her feet. Before I knew it, she was snoozing and I had my fingers between her toes.

Anyhow, I told her to bring the onesie along for a comfy themed shoot one of the last time we got together. Much like the day at the park, I finished up by rubbing and pampering her feet. No boots or socks though.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links