Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » High arched, mature feet.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: High arched, mature feet.
Tom Soleman
Board Regular
Member # 54988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Soleman   Email Tom Soleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I'm Tom. At my first post I would like to present you a Paula. She is a fit, good looking mature woman from Poland with a very high arches. Her soles are wrinkled and meaty. She is a massagist. How do you think, should she be a foot model? I told her that, and she was positivly interested. She let me share her feet on the Internet, so here we go. Let's see what do you think.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2024  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, she can be a foot model. She has fine, wrinkled soles and lovely high arches. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd lick her soles for endless hours

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing pictures,
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Soleman
Board Regular
Member # 54988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Soleman   Email Tom Soleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
I'd lick her soles for endless hours

Well, It could be possible in Poland.
 -

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2024  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links