Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kelsey's Feet + Stockings + Jello + Whipped Cream = Yum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kelsey's Feet + Stockings + Jello + Whipped Cream = Yum
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update is a celebration of Kelsey, who becomes only the second model on the site to reach the 4K Club (4,000 photos). This was a set we had wanted to do for over a year and as the months went by, we added little extra tidbits to the idea to have everything you see in the samples below. These include:

• Jello Dicks
  • Whipped Cream
  • Knife
  • Unique Mismatched Stockings
  • Custom Made Boys Suck Shirt

Kelsey was super-excited to see this set finally published to the site and it sure is a fun one! Her fun, teasing ways are on full display, as is her love for doing food sets. She loves them and doing it in stockings made this one so different than ones she's done in the past with other foods.

A huge congrats to Kelsey, an amazing friend, with adorable feet, who has been kicking so much ass these last few years with her content. I can't wait to shoot some more with her, hopefully this month. Read more about her last 1,000 photos in this blog:

https://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2024/03/4k-club-kelseys-footography.html

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimjon99
Board Regular
Member # 54390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimjon99   Author's Homepage   Email jimjon99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Kelsey! We appreciate all the hard work you do in making such great pics. Wish I could be there to cream all over your feet. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links