Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Gooey Mess Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gooey Mess Feet
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have that picture of the feet that were covered in a gooey mess, and we were all debating whther it was real or not? It was posted like 3 months ago I guess.

(Oh, and theres no genitalia in it)

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you could explain what's a "gooey mess" I could offer some help [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean it looks like theres cum all over her feet...like gallons of it...it probably wasnt real. And no, it wasnt Brittany Andrews FJ Gangbang
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know which one you're talking about ILT but I can't even remember who posted it...

It almost looked like icing sugar more than 'baby batter'...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been looking for that same set of pictures. Someone please get them!! Wu help!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudy
Board Regular
Member # 3425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudy   Email Rudy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must have missed that one, I hope someone finds it again. I'd love to check it out.

--------------------
and dont wear anything..........complicated!

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok got it. Can't remember though having seen such series of pix at least for the 3-4 past months or maybe I ve missed completely.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:
Ok got it. Can't remember though having seen such series of pix at least for the 3-4 past months or maybe I ve missed completely.

the one i was talkin about wasnt a series...it was just two of three
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:

hey, if you have it, where are they!?! hook it up please!
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing a post with the subject of gooey mess, but when I opened the link, the picture never came up... ... ... I assume you did try the search option for the forum?

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been wanting that same picture too. Someone has GOT to have it!! I believe that is was 3 or maybe 4 shots. And I think her toes were purple... It was a good set.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must've missed that post, but it reminds me of another pic I saw here from "Soles Of Silk". Abby did a really nice CLOSE-UP with baby oil glistening on her soles. (It looked so divine!) She's got the most amazing wrinkles I've ever seen!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark34
Elite Trooper
Member # 8361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark34   Author's Homepage   Email Mark34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like gooey mess on feet check out PK from my website: www.geocities.com/m_and_t_abbott2/pk.html

She loves getting her feet messy and will do custom messy pics

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Where's Calico Jack when you need him? I'm sure he can save the post.... [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -

-

soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mark34 I checked that link and WOW!! PK has some gorgeous feet :drool:Beautiful suckable toes and sexy high arches [Jerkoff] I love the nail polish colr on her pretty almost perfect nailbeds [Smile] Her fair skin goes great with her deep polish :mmm:Thanks Mark
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links