Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Thong Sandals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thong Sandals
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see pics of women wearing thong sandals, not flip flops because they don't do anything for me. I prefer white ones but black ones would be good too. Any close-ups, i.e. shots of the feet only, would be great.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should see the one laying by the pool in the 4th of July thread. Mystique has great feet, but too bad we didn't get any pics of her wearing those thong sandals.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
You should see the one laying by the pool in the 4th of July thread. Mystique has great feet, but too bad we didn't get any pics of her wearing those thong sandals.

Yeah I've seen those pics. I'm looking for pics of women wearing thong sandals more along the lines of this:

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/images/items/225X170/377594_WHT.jpg

The beads don't have to be there but that was the closest I could find.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is close...

http://www.tasteslikecandi.com/free/pics/20041103/20041103demo1.jpg

maybe?

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG]http://img137.echo.cx/img137/2086/donnapool56ah.th.jpg[/IMG] Donna's size 8.5 feet in sexy thong sandals!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

I appreciate your help guys but those aren't what I'm looking for.

21ToeSucker the shoes in the pic you provided are too chunky. The sole is just one big piece and the strap is too wide.

ROYALS22262 the shoes in the pic you provided aren't what I'm looking for either. I don't care for the loop around the big toe and they seem to have a very small heel, perhaps a half inch.

Did you guys click on the link that I posted? I like a thin strap with a heel at least 1" 1/2 high.

Thanks for trying though.

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pics

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links