Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » im dying for goth feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: im dying for goth feet
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know where i can get some good goth pics, or at least pics with girls in black polish?

help me out here

p.s. i love you daemoness

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love goth and punk girls, too. And black nailpolish.

Unfortunately there aren`t many true goths on the net doing foot-fetish sites.

You can check out Betty Monroe`s Foot Page, she has some nice goth models with black polish. Unfortunately the website hasn`t been updated for some time.

A very good resource for cool girls is Suicide Girls, if you don`t already know this... Lots of them are barefoot, too.

I took some photos of one of my models in black polish a while ago. She`s not a goth, but into punk & hardcore.
I posted them here: Zoé

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its too hot for goth lol!

im a total goth girl at heart but i wont be doing any goth clips until it cools down again.arizona isnt the best place to keep deathly pale skin and black lol.

when september october come around though,watch out,i plan on making gothic feet history this fall;)

[ August 04, 2005, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: Footjob Witch ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuse me, I just dropped my jaw on the floor and need to pick it up.

:eek

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn girl, you really know how to get the juices flowing.....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put a link for ya over in the web site section,I hope you have a yahoo account tho.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to comment on this post for the witty pun. [Big Grin]

But yes, goth feet are definitely hot.

And as Hal mentioned, Betty Monroe is a premiere site for goth feet lovers.

It's just a shame that they no longer update with fresh content. Although it shouldn't discourage you from checking out their site, it's definitely worth a gander.

Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bulblight
Loyal Member
Member # 2068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bulblight   Email bulblight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like goth feet too! Seeing a goth girl's feet seems more exciting than a normal girl's feet because they're usually hidden in boots and other closed shoes. The black polish combined with the (usually) pale skin is also nice!
Posts: 89 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try here....

http://www.ari-witch.com/me.html

[Drool]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see some goth feet in black fishnet and sheer black stockings - even better if they're tied and tickled too!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylontickler:
would love to see some goth feet in black fishnet and sheer black stockings - even better if they're tied and tickled too!

I'd love to remove the boots and stocking from a goth girl. I can almost imagine the aroma. [Drool]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
try here....

http://www.ari-witch.com/me.html

[Drool]

I didn't see any pictures on that link at all. [Cry]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a recent post and pic of a hot gothic chic in this thread post.

Her name is Helena Hart and she is a true gothic girl in real life.

Anyway, if you click on the pic in the thread, it'll give you a full preview sample of a larger clip download from my Clips4Sale Store.

[ January 06, 2006, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also love goth girls.

Here are two pics of Carmen:

Carmen 1

Carmen 2

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbbbbbbbbguy
Board Regular
Member # 7703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbbbbbbbbguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to remember something called Evil Feet that used to have pics of some hot goth chicks' feet. There was one named Pink that I really liked. I remember pics of her being tied up and worshipping another goth chick's feet.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links