Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » ex wwe diva nidia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ex wwe diva nidia
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 10 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember sometime ago in one of the wwe magazines they had a story on nidia(when she was managing jamie noble) in the pics there was one where you saw a georgouse sole shot as she was I think giving herself a pedicure(can't remember)anybody know where I can find this pic,I'm kicking myself in the ass for not buying the mag @ the time
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I have that magazine. It was issue dec.2003. In the mag she is at a resturant, and she put her feet on the table to get something out of her toe nail. That was the whole reason I bought the mag.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shoulda done what you did n copped it @ the time...any clue what magizine and issue it was??or are u able 2 up the pic?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh,u listed the date lol
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was dec,2003 and it was the wwe magazine. Good luck finding it.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links