Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » JULIYA FROM URANIUM/METAL ASYLUM (fuse tv)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JULIYA FROM URANIUM/METAL ASYLUM (fuse tv)
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd die for foot pic from her and came really close last nite where they showed her in the shower shaving her leg and her foot was blocked by the uranium border(this is the episode where she interviews ozzy osborne)!!.ocationally u see her wearing open toed shoes but the camera angle is always far away(wich is what made me want to see em more,shit was like a tease)...what's funny is I've seen her randomly in person on 2 occations,one was @ a murderdolls pop up show where there was like 50 people in total there,and another time I saw her paradeing around a club like she was hot shit(right b4 uranium got airtime n she was in a vj contest) n both those times she had fkn boots on wich sucks..anyways anyone got pics or know where I can bag some?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only seen one barefoot pic of her ever. Try Lord Lucan's, I would think he would have it on his site! It is a "pose" sole shot.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
I have only seen one barefoot pic of her ever. Try Lord Lucan's, I would think he would have it on his site! It is a "pose" sole shot.

DUDE!! ARE U SEREOUSE?!?! There's a sole shot of her floating around?!?!? I'll try over there n see if they have it.do you remember where you saw it?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been floating around for about a year now. I don't remember where I first saw it, but it is possible it was even posted here.

Lucan should have it. If not, I am sure he can find it!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merkaba
Board Regular
Member # 1429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merkaba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read her bio at one point. Under fetishes she wrote feet and shoes... Good lord [Drool]
Posts: 33 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer_13
Board Regular
Member # 9232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer_13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little over a year ago there was a magazine called Gener8 and they had an article about her with a bunch of sole shots of her beautiful feet. Unfortunately I do not have a scanner to post the pics, I hope this helps.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

quote:
Originally posted by footsniffer_13:
A little over a year ago there was a magazine called Gener8 and they had an article about her with a bunch of sole shots of her beautiful feet. Unfortunately I do not have a scanner to post the pics, I hope this helps.

One pic is now in the foot pics section!

--------------------
DJ

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links