Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Kim's Kastle Video Clips?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kim's Kastle Video Clips?
mrdisco
Loyal Member
Member # 8899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrdisco         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! I would love to get some of Kim's old video clips, particularly the hardcore ones. I had them on my old computer, but my hard drive crashed this summer. Does anyone have any? We might be able to work out a trade of some kind, if you want. Let me know. My email is technique89@gmail.com

Thanks!

--------------------
"I'd like to dedicate this set to Caroline and Peter, who should've been here but Caroline's not here because she's dead."

Posts: 85 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd also be interested in these. Whatever happened to her? I really enjoyed her quite a bit.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone?
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleluvr19
Board Regular
Member # 10487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleluvr19   Email Soleluvr19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was like my most favorite foot model until her website stop working and I would love to have some clips of her. [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

me too. I've searched all over the place for pictures and videos and come up empty handed everytime.
Style In Play
Board Regular
Member # 8668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Style In Play   Email Style In Play   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i have a very low quality thing she did somewhere,ill have to look through some CDRs but a file titled "kim kastle flop it" is alomst certainly in my archives.might be a really short clip though,i dont remember for sure.

get back to ya

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrdisco
Loyal Member
Member # 8899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrdisco         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Style In Play:
i think i have a very low quality thing she did somewhere,ill have to look through some CDRs but a file titled "kim kastle flop it" is alomst certainly in my archives.might be a really short clip though,i dont remember for sure.

get back to ya

Thanks a lot, SIP!

--------------------
"I'd like to dedicate this set to Caroline and Peter, who should've been here but Caroline's not here because she's dead."

Posts: 85 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

The vids are tiny and the page contains a javascript virus. Yuk!
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a zip folder containing, Around 50 images of kim...Pm me !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links