Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Sweet Carol's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sweet Carol's feet
PrincePao
Board Regular
Member # 6736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincePao   Email PrincePao       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello friends, what's up?
I once had a dozen of VERY HIGH QUALITY of a girl's perfect feet on a bed, and there was also a guy who passed ice on her feet. Her name was Carol I think, and the web site where the pictures were was named "Carol's sweet feet" or "sweet Carol's feet", and now it's no more online, I hope you can help me because in all of my life I've never seen pictures so smooth.. Thank you again,
P-

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a model named Carol but I don't remember those pics. Perhaps we're thinking of different Carols. Was the one you're talking about Brazilian?
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincePao
Board Regular
Member # 6736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincePao   Email PrincePao       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I don't think she was Brazilian.... Thank you anyway
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohmama
Board Regular
Member # 3781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ohmama   Email ohmama   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys ur thinking of carol gazelle right ... she had wonderfull feet ... her soles where extreamly gorgoeus ... i wonder what ever happen to her..... WU CAN U GET CAROL BCK PLEASEEE lol
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincePao
Board Regular
Member # 6736

Dear friends, I found her!!!!!!!!
Go to this page http://www.afternoonfeet.com/tour1.htm
she's the girl named CAROL!!!!!!!! Only it's a pay site, I can't access to these pics!!!
Maybe anyone of you can?
I will be grateful for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ohmama:
guys ur thinking of carol gazelle right ... she had wonderfull feet ... her soles where extreamly gorgoeus ... i wonder what ever happen to her..... WU CAN U GET CAROL BCK PLEASEEE lol

That's who I was thinking of. I had e-mailed her a while back, she still had her site up so it's been quite a while, and she told me that she was going to open up a new site with more pics. I wish I knew what happened to her.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincePao
Board Regular
Member # 6736

Ok footspy, when you have news just let me know!
Thanks

piesman
Board Regular
Member # 3285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piesman   Email piesman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check out abcfeet.com
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by piesman:
check out abcfeet.com

Thanks for that link. How did you find it? The whole site is in another language so I can't understand a damn thing that's written but I was able to figure out how to view her pics. It's too bad that they're shown in magazine form instead of thumbnail form so that we can click on each individual pic if wanted to.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links