Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Ex ECW wrestling star Francine in Kiss My Feet match on WEW November 2005 PPV

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ex ECW wrestling star Francine in Kiss My Feet match on WEW November 2005 PPV
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, here are pictures from WEW's website of the kiss my feet match that Francine did for WEW back in May thats currently airing on the WEW Celebrity Ho Showdown pay per view this month on InDemand PPV:
http://www.wextremew.com/past.asp?id=35&matchid=253

Here are the showtimes for that ppv this month:
www.wextremew.com/ppv.asp

What makes it even cooler is that match was my idea that I gave them back in April on WEW's Yahoo group for that ppv taping that happened in May [Wink] groups.yahoo.com/group/wew_lovers/

Feel free to post there and tell them thanks for making this match happen!

Is anyone here gonna order this ppv and please make vidcaps/tape the match for us to view?

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, that's totally hot. Great suggestion. I saw the stills and they're awesome. I wonder if I could find it on DVD or something.

Wouldn't it be something if your innovative idea went so far as becoming mainstream and making it to the WWE?

With Gene Snitsky as special guest referee. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is an amazing concept,hop they dvd this.i think i have a mini box set of wew somwhere in my room that ive onely watched one disc.wonder if theres any matces like this on there
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links