Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Lisa Robertson

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lisa Robertson
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any one have any pics of Lisa Robertson's feet from QVC? that was my 1st post on pic req. i got nothing. i see ppl asking for pics on this on maybe ill give it a try, bc if we do get pics ur all going to love them.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's kinda hard to get foot pics from women on the shopping network because you don't really see them anywhere else. I think the best you can wish for is screencaps.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot sightings on the shopping channels has been a rarity lately. Used to be 10-15 years ago, you could see feet (esp. hosed feet) all the time. But as of late, the camera operators (even the hosts) avoid showing feet. For instance, in the past, when some of the models wore pants for sale, the camera would follow their legs downward towards their feet (good closeups). Nowadays, the camera points away as soon as the high ankle is visible.

From what I read on other forums concerning this, I believe some fetishists were going so far as to writing letters to the hosts requesting pictures of their feet. Nevertheless, this kind of fan mail had negative consequences in which the management of these channels put a so-called "foot ban" on their programming. They don't welcome nor want fetishists watching anymore.

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know adzacly wat u mean my man, The dumb ppl gotta ruin it for us all. Like remeber the goodness from the becanstoc shows and feet treats, man those days where so amanzing. Well keep e postted of this shittness plz man, thx for repleying.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links