Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Sable

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sable
natureboy
Board Regular
Member # 5725

Icon 14 posted      Profile for natureboy   Email natureboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to know if anyone would post some good Sable pics. (the WWE diva from a few years back). I used to have a magazine that had sable posed on a bed of white sheets on her knees. Those were hot I love her feet. Most pics I find of her on the web are low quality. Lord Lucian has the pic on his site--but when I view it it looks all grainy and pixelized. Must be my computer [Smile] Thanks
Posts: 38 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I remember correctly there was some good foot shots in her second Playboy appearance. They also put out a Newstand Special just on Sable. There was a ton of good foot shots in there. As to where to get them online though I'm afraid I'm of no help.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sable's real name is Rena Mero. Lord Lucan has just two pics of her. I posted the links below.

http://www.lordlucan.b-h-e.com/galleries/celebrities14/renasablemero002.jpg

http://lordlucan.b-h-e.com/bonusscans/bonus432/sable.jpg

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links