Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » another wb11 morning show foot moment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another wb11 morning show foot moment
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will bring this up here due to the fact that i remember it was in here that the whole "mr foot smelling" episode was posted here prior.
anyways today they had a segment towards the end of the morning show(hmm intresting cause thats when the last foot thing happend on that show)where they were showing spa tratment and they had linda church (the redhead) get a foot bath/massage and they had long sole shots of her soles.now to me this is somwhat intresting being on the last "foot related" thing they had,the oder eater guy stated her feet smelt like roses and her short sole shot was georgouse,even for her large sized soles that look around a size9.its strange cause a month or so after that episode,i started to notice that somtimes when she sits @ the end of the announce booth,she has no shoes on,and this is pretty much every time,and now this today with her and i got what ive been wanting to see since that oder eater episode:a long sole shot!!
all im gonna say is for an older chick(maybe 35-45ish)her feet are practicly flawless:no bunions,no korns,and they looked as if without the water theyd still be really soft.onely downside is im not a fan of larger feet and i adore a pink or red tint to soles wich she was lacking a lil.did anyone else catch a glimpse of this this morning and maybe have an online video feed of it???

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dame! i wish i could have saw that but im not to mad because i recorded a nice clip of linda churches soles last year and there nice and up close.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
Dame! i wish i could have saw that but im not to mad because i recorded a nice clip of linda churches soles last year and there nice and up close.

Dude,was the recording of her feet you got from the infamous "mr oder eater" episode,or is there another time she was having her soles exposed?!?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was another time she exposed her foot but I did catch a little bit of the odor eaters one. i just got the part with emily and church.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome..i'm so glad too see others watch linda church. I mean honestly i like them as the new, i like tiffany mcelroy and jill nicolini..they're hot. BUT when you see linda barefoot like every show it's crazy...lol.

I only wish i could have seen that odor eaters dr scholls show darnit.

What's up with this though, i can't believe the producers/higher ups let her be barefoot when it's clearly visible..... Maybe she likes to tease...lol and the suits like feet..haha.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Idk,I find it very odd too.I mean its one thing if its here and there she may have her shoes off,and maybe once every few years that has a segment that's got a newcasters feet in it;but dude this nuts,out of all the newscasters if feet are ever a focus,its always hers.and she's always barefoot and you can always catch a glance of it,its too weird to be a coincedence
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone still has a pic or it saved on tape would u email it to me ive got to see it thanks

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links