Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Angela Gossow Of Arch Enemy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angela Gossow Of Arch Enemy
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this is a crap shoot cause I've had no luck but PLEASE......If any finds pics of her barefooted or anything close to that please let me know.She's my fav metal chick and I'm dying to see her feet,I bet they're hot!!!! Please help,I've has no luck. [Confused]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No love for Tarja Turunen? [Wink]

Arch Enemy is meh.

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarja?Oh hell yeah! She's a goddess.I like Nightwish a lot.The last few cds I liked very much.I didn't dig them at 1st.And,I've seen her feet so etc etc.Angela just kills me.She sooo hot and I think she kicks ass!!! [Thumbs Up] She fit in the band real good.I've been a fan of Arch since day one so I was a little leary when they changed singers.And as far a her feet go...I've seen her hands and she has long skinny fingers so ya know what that means...Long skinny toes! [Tongue] I know this is a lost cause to find a pic of her barefooted but I'm still trying.

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer_13
Board Regular
Member # 9232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer_13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just posted the only one I know of in the pictures section. It is a small image of her in flip flops.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipflopfan
Loyal Member
Member # 3339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipflopfan   Email flipflopfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in the new issue of revolver they have the hottest chick in metal. angela is in there but no foot shots
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christina Scabbia all the way. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for Tarja too. Everytime I hear the vocal solo in Passion & The Opera I can't help but think really dirty thoughts.

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jus incase yall don't know,taja was kicked out recently.supposivly she was a real snob,but I'd die to see her feet..I think I'd pass on seeing the chick from arch enemys feet,she's kinda manly looking in person,ecspecially when your close to her(hate bustin your bubble),so I could imagine what her feet look like.4 metal chicks feet I've been dying to see is the chick from lords of acid,the chick from kmfdm and the chick in hanzel un gretyl
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

She looks manley???HAHAHAHA! That's funny.I think she looks fine and each their own and all.I guess she looks that way cause she dresses like the rest of the dudes in the band.I heard about Tarja being out of Nightwish.I HATE WHEN THIS SHIT HAPPENS!!!! I hate when bands change members.Oh well what can ya do. [Confused] I have a Tarja pick were ya can see her toes a little but that's it.It is a nice pic of her.I also posted some of Angela to see if the rest of the crew thinks she looks manley or not.Hey folks...do you want to see Angela's feet???Is she manley looking??? Post what ya thinks.Don't worry you didn't bust my bubble Vein I found your coment very funny.I was lol for a while. [Big Grin] I DO wanna see her feet!!!!!! BIGTIME.I don't have any pics of the chicks you mentioned but i will look around and If I find any,I will post! [Thumbs Up] [*][img=http://img30.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_cac52_tarja_1_.jpg][img=http://img141.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_a6e94_angela_live_12.jpg][img=http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_73a3c_angela_and_christina_large.jpg][img=http://img42.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_194ef_angela_belly_hot.jpg]

--------------------

vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't lie,when she's decked out,doing photo shoots,etc she looks good.when you see her after a show,and your right next to her,she has a differant persona
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

After a show eh...let me guess,sweaty,smelly and messy? hahahah [Laugh] I supose if that's the case and you were standing next too her,she would have a different persona.

--------------------

SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by flipflopfan:
in the new issue of revolver they have the hottest chick in metal. angela is in there but no foot shots

Hottest chicks in metal? Hahahahahaha! It's more or less a list of the only bands Revolver could think of with women in them. [Big Grin]

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer_13
Board Regular
Member # 9232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer_13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
4 metal chicks feet I've been dying to see is the chick from lords of acid,the chick from kmfdm and the chick in hanzel un gretyl

Yeah me too and also Gen from the Genitorturers. I came close once at a concert, she was hanging her leg off the stage and a fan unzipped her boot and tried to pull it off but security got to her first [Mad] . I also want to see all of the members of Kittie, especially Lisa Marx.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links