Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » GUY HUMPING GIRLS FEET

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GUY HUMPING GIRLS FEET
LUVBRONZEFEET
Board Regular
Member # 9408

Icon 2 posted      Profile for LUVBRONZEFEET         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DOES ANYONE HAVE OR KNOW OF ANY FREE CLIPS WHERE THE GIRL IS LYING FACE DOWN WITH A GUY LYING OVER HER WITH HIS DICK ON HER FEET,RUBBING AND SLIDING HIS DICK UP AND DOWN AGAINST HER FEET WHILE HE MOANS AND GROANS AND MAYBE EXPLODES..I THINK THIS MAY ALSO BE CALLED A FOOTJOB BUT,NOT TOO SURE,SO I CALL IT HUMPING A GIRLS FEET.
THAT WOULD BE A GOOD ONE TO SEE AND MAYBE NEW TO MANY?.I MEEN WITH THE GUY ACTUALLY HOLDING ONTO THE GIRLS LEGS WITH HIS STOMACH AGAINST HER LEGS AND HIS D**K GOING AT IT ALL OVER HER FEET(FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR).
I'M SURE THERE ARE CLIPS SOMEWHERE ON THE NET!.

THANKS GUYS.

[ February 20, 2006, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: LUVBRONZEFEET ]

Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeviantMynd
Board Regular
Member # 8925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeviantMynd   Email DeviantMynd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea like anywhere just search the net for footjob
Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LUVBRONZEFEET
Board Regular
Member # 9408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LUVBRONZEFEET         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT WOULD PROBABLY TAKE A VERY LONG TIME TO FIND THIS TYPE OF FJ.I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS EVEN ONE YET.

THANKS

Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
search USENET for "ddfprod" Denny DeFranco Productions - he is the master of this type of footjob and everything is high quality video with gorgeous women.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and if you find some stuff like that, please post it here as well so the rest of us can see.

I'd like to see something like that [Smile]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a couple of clips where the girl is laying down and toward the end of the clips the guy looks like he is using his face to hump her feet (like a dick rubbing/humping up against her soles).
clip 1
clip 2

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only way I can picture this is if the woman is laying on her stomach and her calfs and feet are up with the guy either on his knees on the floor with his body hovering on top on her back so that when he's rubbing her feet, her heels are closer to his balls OR on his knees facing the opposite direction where her toes are closest to his balls? Which is it? Either way, it will be hard to get online unless I produce it myself.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish6969
Board Regular
Member # 13445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish6969   Author's Homepage   Email footfetish6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try www.sublimedirectory.com then type in what you want to see on the search engine.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links