Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Samantha LaMay and Alyssa From MTV's "Made"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Samantha LaMay and Alyssa From MTV's "Made"
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They showed some clips of both of these girls' feet and they were beautiful. Both girls are from different episodes. Alyssa is from episode #610 and Samantha is from episode #602. If anyone here has the clips when they showed their toes, then please post. Thanks.

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess nobody knows. lol

--------------------

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What were these episodes in relation to? What did they want to be made?
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Hi. Samantha wanted to be made into a actual lady-like instead of being a tomboy and Alyssa wanted to be a comedian. I'll be overly happy if you have clips or pics of their pretty toes.

--------------------

killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you might want to see if you can torrent the episodes

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

I have AOL. Is is possible? If so, then what is the best torrent site?

--------------------

Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

I guess I'm out of luck.

--------------------

yeyeye
Loyal Member
Member # 10705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeyeye   Author's Homepage   Email yeyeye       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to youtube.com and search for toe sucking
Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

But, they don't get their toes sucked. They just show their toes.

--------------------

Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

I still can't find these anywhere. Is there anyone that can help?

--------------------

Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Bumperization. I'm still keeping faith in someone that can come up with pics. lol

--------------------

elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijah   Email elijah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you looked at overdrive.mtv.com?
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links