Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » foot anime (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: foot anime
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by killa:
you're the last one. i cant keep doin this forever

The man is right...I was thinking about asking those pics too but i think I'll ask someone who has already received them from you.

Thanks anyway for starting this. [Cheers]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamarot
Board Regular
Member # 13396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamarot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone care to help a brotha' out? It would make my day that much better.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jellis145
Board Regular
Member # 14056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jellis145     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know any sites or anythin but that kinda does turn me on...has anybody played final fantasy 10 where yuna is walkin bare foot in the water on one of the FMVS....well that really turns me on lol..i wonder if there is anybody out there like-minded about that scene?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spyicon
Loyal Member
Member # 4404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spyicon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about posting them somewhere where we can download them, or please someone send them to my PM. I'll return the favor with a couple of good pics of my own.

Thx, SPY

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C-Man
Board Regular
Member # 12567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be eternally greatful.... [Smile]

Please, Killa?! I will give you feet! [Tongue]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Killa has sent you the pictures please be fair and share them with others. [Tongue]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jem7
Board Regular
Member # 9320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jem7   Email jem7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please me
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres some anime like work in the art section of the main site if you never saw em

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sephiroth2122
Board Regular
Member # 14940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sephiroth2122   Email Sephiroth2122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if anyone that has recieved these pictures, could please send em to me, i would kill for something like this!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pass em this way.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somebody else has to send them. the megaupload link i used has expired, and i cleared my HDD about a month ago

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hooverthatswho
Board Regular
Member # 16517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hooverthatswho   Email hooverthatswho   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i get some
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone send them my way too please
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
N_666
Board Regular
Member # 14440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for N_666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like too!!
Sorry! couldnt resist!

I played final fantasy X and that scene is awesome!!!!

could somebody send those pictures to me!

Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.sweetnote.com/board/takeshi/asikoki/

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links