Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Tina Fey of S.N.L.barefooted.HELP!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tina Fey of S.N.L.barefooted.HELP!!!!
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey folks,I love Tina Fey of Saturday Night Live and I've been FREEKIN' DYING FOR YEARS...to find some pics of her barefooted!!! I've had no luck.If anybody finds any,please post.I would love to see her doing the weekend update skit when then she desides to prop her barefeet up on the weekend update desk so all can see the bottoms of her feet!!! hehehehe,sorry my little fantasy. [Big Grin]
and then after she did that...Amy would then start tickling her soles!!! [Drool] ok I better stop now......

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew it! I'll never see her feet... [Cry]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfeetlover
BANNED
Member # 15713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfeetlover   Author's Homepage   Email ladiesfeetlover       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a fetish for women's feet. I am collecting pictures of women's pedicured feet to post on my blog http://ladiesfeetfetish.blogspot.com where I group pictures by state in which the lady resides in.

Any females who care to send me pictures, please read the foollowing:
* the foot must be the minimum of United States shoe size 8.5
* toes must have toenail polish or have received pedicure
* anklet(s) optional * picture of foot must show feet wearing sandals (platforms or flip-flops)
* picture of feet must be when women is sitting down
* picture must show the arch of foot.

To see an example of what I am looking for, visit my blog at http://ladiesfeetfetish.blogspot.com

Examples of how pictures will be labeled:
"Feet of girl from state of Nevada"
"Feet of lady from state of California" There are no age restrictions.

I will post the pictures I approve.

My e-mail address is ladiesfeetfetish@yahoo.com When sending pictures please put "Feet" in the subject line. If you have a question about the criteria, please put "Question About Pictures" in the subject line.

--------------------
Ladies Feet Lover

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Cool thanks Dashboard!I liked the pic of her and Lindsay on the runnway.She has the new show this fall 30 rock so I think their may be a chance to see her barefooted in one of the episodes in the sitcom....let's hope! [Fingers Crossed] Thanks again! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links