Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Judge Milian

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Judge Milian
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any foot shots of this sexy mature hottie.When I watch People's Court I can just imagine her sexy feet in those black pumps.She keeps her hand manicured and looking hot with those bright polishes,so you know she's got to have delicious toes [Drool] So if there is anything out there please post.
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im right with you. those beautiful fingers she has always had me wondering about her feet. One time she stepped out and had on open toe heels and accused a kid of staring at her legs. He was probably really looking at her feet though, but that would be too weird to say on national tv. haha
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links