Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Judy Crowell HSN Host (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Judy Crowell HSN Host
milenko
Loyal Member
Member # 21087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milenko   Email milenko       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't find any feet pics of her [Confused]
Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mansacon
Board Regular
Member # 528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mansacon   Email mansacon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could email you a 7 minute vid of her playing with her sexy red painted toes encased in tan nylons.
Watched her for years she has great peds.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetishmike
Board Regular
Member # 20169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetishmike   Email footfetishmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could you please? I love her feet
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milenko
Loyal Member
Member # 21087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milenko   Email milenko       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mansacon:
I could email you a 7 minute vid of her playing with her sexy red painted toes encased in tan nylons.
Watched her for years she has great peds.

alright mansacon, juggalo40002002@yahoo.com
thank you
with spring and summer coming and sandal shows airing, maybe there will be some bare pics and clips out there. [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mansacon
Board Regular
Member # 528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mansacon   Email mansacon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sent it hope it worked
Posts: 21 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milenko
Loyal Member
Member # 21087

nice clip, thanks again mansacon
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see that clip as well if you wouldn't mind sending it to me too.

stephbeaulne@yahoo.com

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattdsmith
Board Regular
Member # 21604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattdsmith   Email mattdsmith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same i would love to see that vid, please mattdsmith2004@netzero.net
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please send it too me also....uno8870@yahoo.com

Thanks...

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and me too. Please.
moldy100@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iamspartachris@gmail.com

Would love to see this. Thanks.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know judy use to be on QVC i use to watch her and she use to do jewelry show. one night i got lucky channel surfing and found her modeling a ankle bracelet in white open toes mules....man i wish i had a VCR instead of a dvd player at the time, amazing feet and some awesome dangling. milenco you just brought back some memories
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blablabla08008
Loyal Member
Member # 19723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla08008   Email blablabla08008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would also like to see it, blablabla08008@yahoo.com

thanks

Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mansacon
Board Regular
Member # 528

I take no credit for this vid just passing it along
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sending me that clip mansacon. What's up with the audio though? I wonder why they chose to change it? I personally would have found it sexier to hear her talk about her feet.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links