Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Marilyn Monroe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marilyn Monroe
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am searching for a desktop quality pic of Marilyn Monroe from the scene in her last (unreleased) movie Something's Got to Give in which she has her leg and foot on the ledge of a swimming pool as she is about to emerge. I found two similar pics from that scene through Google, but both were too small and neither was high enough quality when enlarged for wallpaper. Now, I found a shot from that scene in International Celebrity Feet, but it also was too small and it was of her already fully out of the pool and standing--not one of the two pics I am looking for.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just saw this on foxnews.com. its small but a great view of her arch.

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,1799,00.html#

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kristoballian:
just saw this on foxnews.com. its small but a great view of her arch.

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,1799,00.html#

It's one of the shots I have in mind, only big enough to fill my desktop without losing resolution. But you can see why I am interested.

Thanks for the link, though. Now, to keep searching for a larger version.

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read somewhere that Marilyn was born with an extra toe on each foot (or maybe it was on one of her feet). Not sure if anyone else has read that or knows anything about it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I read somewhere that Marilyn was born with an extra toe on each foot (or maybe it was on one of her feet). Not sure if anyone else has read that or knows anything about it.

Patrick

I've heard that rumor too, but I believe it was debunked. Supposedly, there was one early picture of her where a clump of wet sand next to her foot resembled another toe. But other pictures of her taken at the same time showed no such abnormality.

More recently, someone suggested that Kate Hudson had 11 toes, but that evidently turned out to be false as well.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links