Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » PICS AND VIDS OF MY SEXY FEET AND BODY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PICS AND VIDS OF MY SEXY FEET AND BODY
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI ALL LET ME NO WAT U WANT TO C AND I WILL SHOW U, I HAVE VERY NICE FEET NO ODD LUMPS AND BUMPS, NO SCARS, AND MY TOES R ALL IN ORDER AND NOT LONGER THAN BIG TOE (YUK) I DO PICS AND VIDS TO ORDER, SO GUYS IF U WANNA C MORE OF MY FEET AND MORE OF ME THEN PLEASE LET ME NO OK, ASK ANY QUESTIONS U WANT TO IL ANSWER ALL I PROMISE. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see some pics of you on the forum. I have to say; the descriptions sound inspiring...

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritFootLover
Board Regular
Member # 21971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritFootLover   Email BritFootLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2nd toe being longer than the big toe is hot by the way.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dislike the second toe being bigger than the big toe and so do modeling agencies. Proportion and symmetry are two important attributes to a woman's foot. Where are pics of your feet?

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think MY 2nd toe is bigger than the big toe, but thats beside the point, no one wants to see that haha

You'd be best to stick some 'plain' pics up on the forums - best way to advertise xD

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second toe AS long as the big toe is fine with me, but not longer. I prefer toes that fall in order and would love to see your feet. Do you have high arches? That's the most important question I have cuz flat feet to me are "YUCK".

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gary taylor
Board Regular
Member # 24428

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gary taylor   Email gary taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have taken feet pictures for over thirty years with model agencies and most of the best looking feet to appear on posters are those with the second toe longer than the big toe.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which is exactly why I don't look at advertisments for women's apparel
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links