Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » victoria beckhams soles!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: victoria beckhams soles!!
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone have any pics of victoria beckhams soles? ive only got 1 old one of her and its really bad res.
she has just got the best feet in the world!! [Jerkoff]
please!!!

Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you from uk if so did you see her show on tuesday night there were so many feet shots i recorded the programme on my v+ box. Cant wait to watch it back
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good to see other vicky fans here !

join my yahoo group - make sure you have full yahoo id's tho !!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/poshestpiggies/?yguid=116024785

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom im after the elusive sole shoot of Mrs B....
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here it is i think http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=000166
and yeah hammer144forever, i did watch it!! there a point where shes trying on shoes and she dips her foot in a shoe.....you see all her foot!!

Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my god, they're gorgeous! 0_0

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That picture is great. I have seen a couple more like this in the london paper. She loves to take her shoes off and put them up in the car. Wish i could find the other shots online.
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

well im waiting for tom to accept me to his yahoo group now that ive filled in all my profile.lets see what he has there....
why dont you see if you can do some caps of the show you recorded on the v box and post them here.

herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a video of here doing yoga somewhere with great sole shots. This is all I could find, but I've seen a better one on You Tube somewhere (their search engine is very broken)

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=yoga+victoria+beckham+&search=Search

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man i wanna join ur yahoo group
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone is welcome to join the group - just make sure you have a complete yahoo profile - that means you are registered with yahoo as being over 18.

i wont accept anyone into the group who doesnt have a yahoo verified age.

i lost two yahoo groups because of allowing people to join who had incomplete profiles. yahoo just deletes groups of a sexual nature when they have members without age specific profiles - and they are right to do so.

so complete your profile - it takes no time at all.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

have completed my profile now tom so you can ad me to your group. cheers
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love her soles

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Tom I love the pics in the car they are great. The group pictures are looking fantastic keep up the good work

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links