Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Dolly Parton

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dolly Parton
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are there ANY good closeups of Dolly's peds ?

[Drool]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have searched for years and years and never found any. The best I've seen is on the poster of Steel Magnolias. I regreting tossing it a long time ago.

I am salivating like you.

Here is a rather blurry shot I downloaded some time ago. Sorry that's the best I could do Tom.

http://img162.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=47849_dollypartonko579mfjk6_122_965lo.jpg

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw her in person about 10 years ago, and she was wearing hose and heels with toes exposed. Very nice pedicure with shapely toes. Very small feet, I would guess no bigger than a size 6. Sorry, no photo though.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been curious to see Dolly's feet. The most I've seen of them is like in the pic that mohatma posted: hosed and with her toes peeking out through open toe shoes.

Anyone remember the old joke?
Q: Why are Dolly Parton's feet so small?
A: Because nothing grows in the shade.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers mohatma for the pic - i havent seen that one before !

thanks to all of you who responded to my post !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links