Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Hillary feet ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hillary feet ?
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here ever seen Sen. Clinton's feet ?
Would you like to ? I would !

I wonder if there are any pics. of her feet out there.

footjoyboy [Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes too old for me
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only Hilarys that most people ever want to see feet pictures of are surnamed either Duff or Swank.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nasty old skanky feet. Not anything I would want to see.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't the first time the Senator's feet have been requested. I, personally, am curious as to what they look like.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re. A&F:

That's the spirit.
I can't understand the other responses.

footjoyboy [Confused]

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen one photo of Hillary barefooted, but it was a very old one, from when she was in her early 20's.
I'd also love to see her barefooted. And I'm bipartisan; I'd also like to see Laura Bush barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Oh yeah, I'd like to see Laura's too !

footjoyboy [Wink]

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I've seen one photo of Hillary barefooted, but it was a very old one, from when she was in her early 20's.
I'd also love to see her barefooted. And I'm bipartisan; I'd also like to see Laura Bush barefooted!

When it comes to feet, bipartisan is the way to be - now if you had to vote for Laura Bush's feet or Hilary Clinton's feet lol....wouldn'nt necessarily vote all-democrat as I always do!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol at you guys,im surprised there isnt more talk of the daughters in this thread such as jenna or chelsea.

i always thought chelsea looked like the hobo humpin slobo babe girl from whale [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Mona, Jenna's feet may look too much like George's. [Puke]

footjoyboy

--------------------

sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow not interested in those peds at all. Must agree on the Duff or Swank though. Even if their so so
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

As a kid I looked into my parents New Book of Knowledge, way back when either George H.W. was in office or when Bill was a newbie....there was a picture of one of Gerald Ford's daugthers feet and as a kid that really got me

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Mona, Jenna's feet may look too much like George's. [Puke]

footjoyboy

lol youre probably right

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

...picture of one of Gerald Ford's daugthers feet and as a kid that really got me.".
Comment by A&F

Are you sure that wasn't Walter Mondale's daughter ? If not, you'd have liked that pic. too.

footjoyboy
[Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links