Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Dry cracked heels (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dry cracked heels
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

i know this is a really weired request but does anyone have any quality pics of dry heels, you know the cracked heels everyone seems to hate? the back of the foot has become dry due to the pressure of the shoe and has not been moisturised - i dont know it just turns me on jus the thought of biting the dry back part of the foot.

any pics please?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

Search Yahoo Groups-
I think I seen a site for that there. My Wifes Rough feet. Seems there is a yahoo group for everything! Just trying to help! See YA!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks, is there anyone else into this?
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to see a pic.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot-jam
Board Regular
Member # 27646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-jam   Email foot-jam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im into it but i dont need sites coz my mum has dry cracked heels and thats good enough for me
Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fcgvp
Board Regular
Member # 14450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fcgvp         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you also like her twat to stink and ooze green fluid?
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roughsoleman
Board Regular
Member # 24234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roughsoleman   Email roughsoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough, dry heels are VERY nice!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's part of a clip I taped of a Native American girl I saw in the park. Her heels were a little dry even after wearing socks and sneakers.

You Tube big feet Indian in Park

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joanne and Roughsoleman: I am putting a post in the pics section of some from that I took if you care to look...

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dry heels? That would be nice to see. My gal's get like that but I rub lotion on them every night. What a luxury...

[ January 22, 2008, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: 1heartbreakkid ]

Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my wife. Can't get the thumbnails to work... sorry !

[img=http://img17.imagevenue.com/loc843/th_79693_soles338_123_843lo.jpg]
[img=http://img170.imagevenue.com/loc1000/th_79686_soles336_123_1000lo.jpg]
[img=http://img166.imagevenue.com/loc805/th_79657_soles331_123_805lo.jpg]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roughsoleman
Board Regular
Member # 24234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roughsoleman   Email roughsoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice examples. Please post more.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could use a pumice stone and some kerasal. [Cheers]

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1footinthedoor
Loyal Member
Member # 29096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1footinthedoor   Email 1footinthedoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look fine. I would love to rub those soles all night.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links