Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Lindsay Lohan NUDE!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lindsay Lohan NUDE!!!
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, I'm going to enjoy this!!! Just Hope I can get a copy of the New York Fashion Mag!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the pics aren't that great.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But they are pictures, I would be willing to bet that this will start a wave of all the little "Pop Tarts" getting naked in magazines.
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah maybe. I wouldn't mind seeing certain other 'pop tarts' naked, but these pics made my opinion of lindsey lohan's attractiveness go down.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by russ:
the pics aren't that great.

Too true...they're nothing to get excited about.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought her boobs were her best asset in the photo shoot.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a link to 14 of the pics for anyone interested:

http://media.nymag.com/fashion/08/lindsay-as-marilyn/

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a couple of pictures that I did like. I agree that her boobs are her best asset, they are really nice.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
even considering her past behavior, I am surprised to see her in the buff like that.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never found her attractive.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I got one for you "Next up Lindsay Lohan in Insert Drumroll hereInteraccial Facials 100. One hundred horny men from all over the globe, one drunken druggie burn out mouseketeer, and load of fun. It is the family movie of the summer." [Big Grin]

Seriously though whilst the photo-shoot is tasteful and artistic, it is kind of like the pop tarts are all trying to one up each other on their desperate attention longing drugs and sexcapades spirals down into the slums of burn out-hood. The more stupid the stunt the more they are in the news.

I know that life in front of the camera isn't easy and being under the probe is hard, but if they didn't want it they would just disappear from the show biz world doing absolutely nothing for the rest of their lives except living it. Being too damn rich is no excuse for being a dumbass. Plenty of broke ass mofos out there do it and without the so called pressures of hollywood. They do it because their rent is behind, their bills are adding up or they just need a break. Not saying that she is responsible for the world to be a better place. Hell that is everybody's job, not a celebrity.

The reason this thread is here is because lil Lindsay found a way to get the attention she so hates in her life that she has to bury herself in a bottle of alcohol and some good old fashion narcotics. As my mom used to say she before she passed away needs somebody to just knock some sense into her and fuck the stupid out of her.

Now if this is the new life she has chosen for herself then fine all for it good luck to her, just keep her drunk ass out from behind a steering wheel until she shows she has got some goddamn sense. But if she wants to go back to trying to be Lily White again I swear just find her a hole and put her in it. She is wasting too much time and using too much air to even be considered as part of the population.

Okay I'm ranting. I'm gonna stop. Forgive me, just that this sort of thing kind of bugs me. People ask for something and when they get it they are never prepared for the consequences of fame, fortune or what have you.

peace

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karol4u2c
Board Regular
Member # 29559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karol4u2c         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is she finally found a excuse to take her clothes off... She's a pig...
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links