Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Middle East womens feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Middle East womens feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello guy . i get many emails from many middle east friends from ( Saudi Arabia , Syria , United Arab Emirates and Egypt ) they send me photos of arabic womens feet . belive me u cant imagine how it looks like. the arabic womens have amazing feet .but i lost all that photo kind of virus remove it all from my hard disk so if any one hae photo of Middle East womens feet can post here
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed about middle eastern. but not always Arabic.. more like mixed Jordanians or Greeks, etc...
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ubisoft7
Board Regular
Member # 28244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ubisoft7   Email ubisoft7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to see middle eastern girls feet go to www.exoticfootmodels.com
Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya my friends that sound good . any way thanx alot
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footybabe
Loyal Member
Member # 28131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footybabe         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hay guys I am from Middle east and just posted some pics check them out

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012813

Posts: 71 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a whole Clips4Sale store dedicated to cumming on my Palestinian girlfriend's perfect soles. Check it out:

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15432

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eurasiaphile01
Board Regular
Member # 31340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eurasiaphile01   Author's Homepage   Email Eurasiaphile01       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I've seen many of the pix of Middle-Eastern
and Persian women's feet and though I'm impressed with the nicely shaped feet and toes, I'm equally
disappointed with their large ankles. They
really tend to distract from the natural beauty
of their feet. What's up w-that?
Thanx,
Karl-Marcel

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links