Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » "I love money" star HOOPZ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "I love money" star HOOPZ
thatonemexican11
Loyal Member
Member # 15767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatonemexican11   Email thatonemexican11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw an episode were they're hanging on some stripper poles and she had her legs up while she was hanging and her soles were PERFECT! [Jerkoff] She has amazing feet. Does anyone have any good shots of her sexy feet?
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solejob333
Loyal Member
Member # 21240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solejob333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i seen that episode..i must say her soles do look great...i havent came across any shots of her feet..but! i have seen a vid of toastee giving a footjob!!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigluvins
Loyal Member
Member # 82

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigluvins   Email Bigluvins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet sloe could u post a link that vid would love to see her toes in action
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thatonemexican11
Loyal Member
Member # 15767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatonemexican11   Email thatonemexican11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooo share that link with us man! toastee has some cute feet too. hoopz is a goddess though [Drool] lol
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiphopfeet
Board Regular
Member # 19784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiphopfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that stupid show the other day actually and boy does toastee have great feet... hoopz does too, didn't get a closeup though.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiphopfeet
Board Regular
Member # 19784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiphopfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.vh1.com/photos/gallery/?fid=25006&pid=3180081&dyn=isSeriesDyn

check out that link, a shot of toastee chillin with the group, nice feet.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thatonemexican11
Loyal Member
Member # 15767

thanks for the link!
Delden
Board Regular
Member # 8834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delden   Email Delden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is this babe Toastee??
Posts: 40 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man HOOPZ is somethin else but i actually live in the same town that her boyfriend (Boo Jackson) plays basketball for

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thefetishrepublic.com/video/video/show?id=2033978%3AVideo%3A55203
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiphopfeet
Board Regular
Member # 19784

she's a freak for sure, with some nice feet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links