Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Patricia Heaton

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Patricia Heaton
22foot
Loyal Member
Member # 15227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 22foot   Email 22foot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey , Does anyone know where to find anything on Patricia Heaton? She is such a milf and she used to be a foot model....
does anyone know where to find photos of her when she was foot model or videos or anything for that matter???

--------------------
"Always put your best foot forward"

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chrisox
Board Regular
Member # 6917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chrisox   Author's Homepage   Email Chrisox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She used to be a foot model?

Why was I not informed of this sooner!!

She makes my cock ache she's so hot.

--------------------
Kick his ass seabass!

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
22foot
Loyal Member
Member # 15227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 22foot   Email 22foot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I know!! milf of the year award!!! Shes the chick off theres something about raymond

--------------------

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybody Loves Raymond.

And I totally agree ... Patricia Heaton is smokin' hot. Watch for the episode where she's in bed, rubbing lotion on her legs and feet, and try not to explode in your jeans.

Meantime, enjoy these pics. I came across them -- quite literally, in fact -- a few years ago. I don't know whether they're the real deal or if they're PhotoShopped ... not sure I care, really. [Smile]

http://img207.imagevenue.com/loc396/th_32689_heaton1_122_396lo.jpg

http://img138.imagevenue.com/loc1085/th_32693_heaton2_122_1085lo.jpg

http://img174.imagevenue.com/loc1043/th_32696_heaton3_122_1043lo.jpg

Cheers,
DL

[ September 24, 2008, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: dicklipschitz ]

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiphopfeet
Board Regular
Member # 19784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiphopfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some wonderful shots of her feet!! Those look to be real, although can't tell for sure.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chrisox
Board Regular
Member # 6917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chrisox   Author's Homepage   Email Chrisox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thanks man, those are amazing whether real or not. Now if you will excuse me...!

--------------------
Kick his ass seabass!

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty sure they're real, they've been around for awhile
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
22foot
Loyal Member
Member # 15227

Awesome, Thanks Heaps dicklipschitz (DL)

Very good quality and great shot of her toes, man if only .........

There must be more of her, but wouldn't it be amazing if someone found some of her foot modeling photos

--------------------

Chrisox
Board Regular
Member # 6917

It is my new mission in life. I shall not rest until it is completed!

--------------------
Kick his ass seabass!

22foot
Loyal Member
Member # 15227

YeYA thats my boy!! ha

--------------------

sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some patricia heaton vids enjoy gentlemen

black hose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht0PvCkTZdI

sole shot und ze lingerie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RtNuYX1Go4

barefoot in bed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUKJiuP7v9I

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recall seeing some Patricia Heaton photos on Lord Lucan's site. Worth checking out, if you haven't done so already.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links