Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Myndi Fox Footjob Clip

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Myndi Fox Footjob Clip
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an old school clip that is no longer in circulation.

I really want the full version of this clip. Anybody have any leads?

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I may know the one you mean. Its a short clip with her sitting on the floor next to a guy giving him a footjob. When he starts to cum her feet slip off his dick and for about 30 seconds she tries to finish him off but his dick is too slippery. You can tell this whole time the guy is in pain because he NEEDS to be finished off. He finally grabs her arm and has her use her hand to finish him off. Its a really hot clip, although very short.
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah dude, that's the one. I want to get the entire vid, or at least the clip.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm sure that what I have is just a short clip from the whole vid but you're welcome to it. Enjoy [Jerkoff]

http://rapidshare.com/files/164006380/dr31e.mpa

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

quote:
Originally posted by freebird:
Well I'm sure that what I have is just a short clip from the whole vid but you're welcome to it. Enjoy [Jerkoff]

http://rapidshare.com/files/164006380/dr31e.mpa

Thanks freebird!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links