Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Famke Janssen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Famke Janssen
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fans of James bond will regognize her name. She played opposite Pierce Brosnan during his first run of the James Bond character. She has also plyed in all three X-Men films. Famke wears a size 11 shoe. I would love to see what her feet look like. anyone with access to a picture of Famke barefoot would be greatly appreciated.
R-25

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check Lord Lucan's section of this forum. He's got a ton. For the longest time she was my #1 and now she is tied w/ Halle. [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm....just the mention of Famke's name, and I'm fantasizing about her popsicle toes! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey riker25 if you go to wireimage.com, do a search on her name, you can see plenty of her walking the red carpet in open toed shoes. The image quality sucks though. :-(
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually saw her out and about at a cafe that has the best coffee in LA - she was in BIG sunglasses and her lil dog. Her feet were bigger than him. I almost dropped to my knees she is hot w.o trying fashoe!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links