Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Dog the bounty hunters wife (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dog the bounty hunters wife
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a beast.............

http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/dog_bounty.jpg

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/7acc2635-8d98-42b2-b26a-1fccb3a4e2f3.widec.jpg

http://archives.starbulletin.com/2006/05/19/news/art5a.jpg

I bet her feet smell. Not in a good way.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a beast alright... I'll just leave it at that.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have caught a glimpse or two on the show...def nice feet...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna see her tits personally. [Big Grin]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.. i have just been lokking online for the past half hour and it is soooo hard to find any decent images of those toes!
It's a shame, as she obviously seems pretty fond of them. She takes amazing care of them and always wears killer heels.
Watching the show, there are a lot of shots where they show her shoes/feet.
I guess for now all there is to do is watch these showws for all of you fans out there and hop ethat some decent images are soon to come! [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I would never go in this direction, but she needs to put some more clothes on.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tarheel:
I thought I would never go in this direction, but she needs to put some more clothes on.

+1

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was trying on shoes in one episode at a store and I was able to freeze it when they showed her feet because in real time it was only a fast little blip. Anyway when I froze it I can tell you that she DOES have nice feet, I mean i didnt get to see her soles or anything but it looked to me that she takes very good care of her feet, pedicured, toe rings, etc..

Personally I find myself strangely attracted to her, I would never want to be seen in public with her but I wouldn't kick her out behind closed doors. Reminds me of that old country song "I like my women a little on the trashy side".. hah..

Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jg24fans:
She was trying on shoes in one episode at a store and I was able to freeze it when they showed her feet because in real time it was only a fast little blip. Anyway when I froze it I can tell you that she DOES have nice feet, I mean i didnt get to see her soles or anything but it looked to me that she takes very good care of her feet, pedicured, toe rings, etc..

Personally I find myself strangely attracted to her, I would never want to be seen in public with her but I wouldn't kick her out behind closed doors. Reminds me of that old country song "I like my women a little on the trashy side".. hah..

Nice feet that are attached to a total bitch

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was watchin dog last nite they showed a lil clip of her feet..she has very pretty toes
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I saw the same episode, its a new one and she is stomping on a ice pipe. I froze it when she was doing it and it looks like her toes are basically perfect with a very nice shiny pedicure. She was wearing a anklet etc.. I really think the Dog has a foot fetish.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
K we just need to find those clips and get'em posted!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^wut he said!
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have seen her feet in the show she does have nice ones i'm going to have to go deep deep in top the net to fine some pics of her feet [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah there's an episode where she's trying on shoes before their wedding, and you see a meaty, wrinkly arch and sole close-up..very hot..
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links