Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Kate Gosselin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kate Gosselin
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a few pictures of Kate Gosselin's feet in the tabloids lately, and they look cute. If anyone has any pictures of Ms Gosselin's feet, and could post them, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cmon guys. I want to see her feet as well. There has to be a pic somewhere on the web.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a pic I found of Kate. It's not a close-up but you can definitely get an idea of how her feet look. Not bad for a mom of 8.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2159291/kate-gosselin-stop-in-the-name-of-love-09/fullsize/

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gotta have nice feet. Her soon with the glasses is always aroungd her toes and touches them. I remember her saying yhat in one of her episodes.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfanatic23
Board Regular
Member # 35577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfanatic23   Email footfanatic23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has awesome soles, yesterday I caught a peek on the show from when they first started out and I felt instantly love sick.

--------------------
What can I say, I guess I am just a freak.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links