Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Stacy London

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stacy London
Kameron
Board Regular
Member # 896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kameron   Author's Homepage   Email Kameron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see pictures of her feet. Anybody......?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any but I LOVE watching the last 20 or so minutes of What Not To Wear. Clearly the camera man has a foot fetish because without fail, he always spends an extra second showing off Stacy's shoes when tilting the shot upward in the 3-way mirror. Love it.

Now, if I recall, Stacy went out for a pedicure on some show and there were a bunch of shots of her soles and maybe more floating around. I cannot find them anymore.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are beyond amazing, im on a quest...Ill get back to you guys, haha. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, in the spirit of Jim Bruer's new Pizza Hut commercials..... a 2:45 video dedicated to Ms. London's soles and toes......JACKPOT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg6NflpTq0g&feature=PlayList&p=7989F5C40CF5B4AB&index=4

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always found her attractive! But I'm beginning to wonder, do I have a "nose fetish" as well? [Blush] There are times when I get so fixated on her nose....I just wanna give her Eskimo Kisses! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has got some of the hottest toes out there!!! The closeups of her toes are unreal. Oh to trade places with that Dr. WOW!!!!

he

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarateChris
Board Regular
Member # 34894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KarateChris   Email KarateChris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thank you for that video lol
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BLACK
Loyal Member
Member # 16095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLACK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's so damn hot. Those rank up there with Hoda Kotb's (yeah....check that out on youtube [Big Grin] )
Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Video. Thanks for posting.

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links