Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Sharon Osbourne

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sharon Osbourne
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone have any sole pics of her?

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman132   Email footman132   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got mad feet hurry someone post some
Posts: 112 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BLACK
Loyal Member
Member # 16095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLACK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck. Back when she had her talk show in the US, she showed it off a lot. There was one episode that had her feet measured and traced with a pencil for a custom boot fit. It was pretty damn hot. I'll see if I have any magazine scans and post them.

Now,Id just like to find a good pic of Judge Marilyn Milian.....Oh well.

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/2j27rzt.jpg[/IMG]

[ September 23, 2009, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: BLACK ]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BLACK
Loyal Member
Member # 16095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLACK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why it wont let me post the pic but, try clicking on this.

[IMG]http://img130.imagevenue.com/loc969/th_29764_article-1160981-03D2E48B000005DC-186_468x512_122_969lo.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks hope there a nice sole shot out there some where [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
84z28
Loyal Member
Member # 28210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84z28   Email 84z28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BLACK:

Now,Id just like to find a good pic of Judge Marilyn Milian.....Oh well.
[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/2j27rzt.jpg[/IMG]

thats the stuff dreams are made of, i fucking love her [Jerkoff]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
make that three to see Marilyn Milian's feet!
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by acrylikhan:
make that three to see Marilyn Milian's feet!

Make that 4..Ive looked everywhere cant seem to get a good shot...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BLACK
Loyal Member
Member # 16095

This is the best that i can find for Judge M. It's just a damn tease though...
http://img228.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=93134_73753_122_583lo.jpg

footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa! Do you have any idea what the clip about?
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BLACK
Loyal Member
Member # 16095

No idea. I found it on another forum. I just enlarged it.
BLACK
Loyal Member
Member # 16095

Here's a scan of Sharon. Old Ozzman kinda ruins it but oh well...

[IMG]http://img201.imagevenue.com/loc238/th_39364_scan0001_122_238lo.jpg[/IMG]

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn nice pic. gotta see those soles!

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links