Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Lady GaGa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lady GaGa
Nemisis
Board Regular
Member # 35742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nemisis   Email Nemisis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please...
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try my Celebrity section...just use the search function and you'll find a few.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.celebrityfeetures.com/?cat=1134

we had some discussion on here feet in the talk forum

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010361;p=1

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack1989
Board Regular
Member # 37100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack1989     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know Lady GaGa use to be a man right?
Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know you should separate fact from fiction right?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice teeth. Im from WV, and we sure do enjoy nice teeth on a woman, right jack1989??
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was born a hermaphrodite, so whilst not technically a man... well I'm sure you know what a hermaphrodite is.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is it? I don't know what a hermaphrodite is.
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definition:

Noun. One having both male and female sexual characteristics and organs; at birth an unambiguous assignment of male or female cannot be made.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_9VIqrEd6pmE/SXgBqLkHEFI/AAAAAAAAGQY/WDfzX7-ua0s/s800/lady-gaga-01.jpg

Check the crotch area.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I don't know any thing about this artist, I looked around the net and there's been nothing conclusive about her sex. Only rumors and urban legend crap. She says she's a woman and denies being hermaphrodite. All the biographical stuff that I read said she was born the eldest daughter....

Although, I must admit the pic that LeDaemon linked shows a crotch thats a little too puffy for me.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think shes hot. But maybe her song Pokerface is a code word for Poke-Her-Face.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links