Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Nancy Pelosi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sort of tired of Palin getting all the political foot coverage here at the forum. Does anyone have a quality shot of her mature feet? My guess is that they are superb.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ziggy1952
Board Regular
Member # 32327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ziggy1952   Email ziggy1952   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is just sick.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Sort of tired of Palin getting all the political foot coverage here at the forum. Does anyone have a quality shot of her mature feet? My guess is that they are superb.

Me too...Have for a while now.. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw97
Board Regular
Member # 31098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gross, anyone else notice that almost all women libs are butt ugly?????
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bw97:

Women's lib? What are you writing this message from 40 years ago?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I despise Pelosi politically, when she was younger she was quite attractive.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Palin" getting all the coverage? WHERE? I'd like to know [Smile]
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bw97:

George Carlin once said, that's it's ironic that all the women against abortion are so ugly that you wouldn't want to fuck them.

--------------------

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I despise her too , ....wouldn't even waste my load on her feet !!!!!
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to shoot a big nasty load on her soles while she looks at me with democratic disgust in her face LOL... sorta like the girl in my avatar. i think pelosi just needs to be b*tch f*cked and i would gladly spunk her soles just to counter her attitude

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
would love to shoot a big nasty load on her soles while she looks at me with democratic disgust in her face LOL... sorta like the girl in my avatar. i think pelosi just needs to be b*tch f*cked and i would gladly spunk her soles just to counter her attitude

To paraphrase the speaker, "right here, right now?" Yea bitch, right on your lovely red painted toes.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind seeing her get a foot up her ass or a boot to the side of her noggin... I'd even let it be a guy's foot. LOL... Can't stand her hypocracy.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveWrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 38014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveWrinkles   Email LoveWrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never thought about Pelosi feet...I can imagine her feet really wrinkled. Last year I thought about Cindy Mccain feet how wrinkled they might be? I get so excited thinking mature wrinkled soles....yummy.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LoveWrinkles:
I never thought about Pelosi feet...I can imagine her feet really wrinkled. Last year I thought about Cindy Mccain feet how wrinkled they might be? I get so excited thinking mature wrinkled soles....yummy.

I saw Cindy McCains feet in a magazine once, they made me run for the hills in fright. They're crusty and have been sun roasted from tanning. You've been warned.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

George Carlin once said, that's it's ironic that all the women against abortion are so ugly that you wouldn't want to fuck them.

"Isn't it ironic that most of the people that are against abortion are people you wouldnt wanna fuck in the first place?"

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links