Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » UK singer Neneh Cherry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK singer Neneh Cherry
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any foot pics of her.I had such a huge crush on her back the mid 90's & was very suprized when i saw her video Kootchi with the guy at her feet,trying to kiss them etc.That was hot seeing it for the first time,i couldn't believe it.
She was so hot back then,i liked her hair with the blonde in it.

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr128/TOPC-KRIT/kian0hge7oqf0ngk.jpg

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow! I remembered this for YEARS and I totally forgot the name of the artist and song. A big thanks from me!!!

You've seriously made my day! I've been racking my brain for years trying to find that video.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
np temp,you must be sooo happy right now [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links