Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » picture need

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: picture need
tron2012
Board Regular
Member # 40119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tron2012   Email tron2012   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi to everyone,I'm newbye here,
my dream is to have a pic like Cierra (of SolesofSilk website)the album Foot and Size tease,i love that a looooooooooooooootttttttttt!
where can I find a girl that could take a pic like those with my name?
I hope that someone can help me,

thanks a lot folks

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you describe the album? We might be able to help, but we're not familiar with it...
Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tron2012
Board Regular
Member # 40119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tron2012   Email tron2012   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi and thanks a lot for the reply,
the album is called Cierra's Foot and Size Tease,you can find it on the Featured Models page,under the name Cierra,here on the Wu's website.

let me know if you could help me

thanks again

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that wouldn't really work out because we like to keep anonymous...
Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tron2012
Board Regular
Member # 40119

do you mean that the face of the girl must keep anonimous?
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

yeah
tron2012
Board Regular
Member # 40119

So,nobodyelse could help me,in my request?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links