Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Foot Forum picture...the blonde

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Forum picture...the blonde
metalhead4feet
Board Regular
Member # 40220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metalhead4feet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to see some more of those meaty soles. 1st and 3rd from left. PLEASE

oh and ive really enjoyed browsing this forum thus far, you guys have done great work.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might be wrong, but I believe the photo at the far left is Mommie Dearest/Goddess Elizabeth and the third from the left is Twisted Toes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metalhead4feet
Board Regular
Member # 40220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metalhead4feet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just looked em up, and you appear to be correct sir. and i thank you. you are like a god. and can we see some new samples of Kelsey? shes freakin hot. hottest feet iv seen in a awhile.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'd like to see more of her too. Sadly, she moved out of state and this weekend, when she came home and promised me some photos, she was a no show.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Just saw this. Yes, I'm the 3rd from the left!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by metalhead4feet:
i just looked em up, and you appear to be correct sir. and i thank you. you are like a god. and can we see some new samples of Kelsey? shes freakin hot. hottest feet iv seen in a awhile.

Luckily I clicked on this thread since you were looking for more Kelsey. I was able to meet up with her recently when she came home for a visit and we got in some photos. Even better news is she moved back home since then too and will be posing again shortly. On Wednesdays you will be able to see two preview shots in the coming soon section of Soles of Silk of Kelsey's pillowy soft feet and the entire set the week after.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links