Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » footjob with hole in bottom of sock/ripped pantyhose (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: footjob with hole in bottom of sock/ripped pantyhose
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone comes across fj clips where the girl is wearing a sock with hole underneath or ripped pantyhose where she puts the guys d*ick inside so that it hugs the sole of her foot & using her sole until he cums please post.
I think i've only come across the pantyhose clip at fft where she rips the bottom & puts his d*ck inside then proceeds to go back & forth using her sole sitting above him but it was only a preview.

[ January 17, 2011, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont have any but that sounds damn nice

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of Athena's socks are falling to bits with holes and such lol...might be able to take a couple of pics of her doing it to me if you'd like? [Tongue]

I've always like that idea too. Now I have a reason to try it [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha Andy i don't mean pics i mean fj clips.
I'll post the fj preview where she rips the bottom of her pantyhose & sticks his d*ck in in the Adult Section

[ January 19, 2011, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fem_foot_luver1975
Board Regular
Member # 42048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fem_foot_luver1975   Email fem_foot_luver1975   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a footjob on foot fetish tube like the one you're describing. It has been a while but i believe the girls name is monica or it was monica's footjobs or some thing like that. she does all kinds of different footjobs and her feet are pretty sexy. she is a white girl i believe with a black husband or boyfriend and she does an amazing pantyhose footjob where she cuts the hole in the bottom of her pantyhose and slides his dick in the hole against her oily soles and gives him a footjob until he shoots a huge load against her sole and inside her pantyhose. it is an awesome video! the site used to be free but now you gotta pay. You can still search for the video in the footjobs category. good luck.

--------------------
[IMG]http://img149.imagevenue.com/loc360/th_829314462_stephfootjobredo_wusavatar_ 123_360lo.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

the girl & guy you described fem_foot_luver sounds like Mia Hollywood but damn!!! that sounds like just what i'm looking for!!!
i wish you had the link or the title of the vid atleast it would take days or weeks trying to find it.Maybe even months,especially now that we can't watch them for free lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ReneeBlaine
Board Regular
Member # 42271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReneeBlaine   Author's Homepage   Email ReneeBlaine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually know of a site that has that exact type of clip, can't remember off the top of my head- I'll text them and grab the site name, then edit.

Here we go:

www.clips4sale.com/37097
www.clips4sale.com/39179

[ March 09, 2011, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: ReneeBlaine ]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/44273
www.reneeblaine.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

ok thanks Renee it's not "Lexi's Pantyhose Pedal footjob" is it because i've seen that one.Well not the full clip because it doesn't have a cumshot.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ReneeBlaine
Board Regular
Member # 42271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReneeBlaine   Author's Homepage   Email ReneeBlaine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"secretary Mary's First Footjob" is the clip you want, sweetie.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/44273
www.reneeblaine.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by ReneeBlaine:
"secretary Mary's First Footjob" is the clip you want, sweetie.

I see in the clipstore it is about 16min but from the 5min of the vid online that i just watched i don't see her rip a hole in the bottom of her pantyhose,put his d*ck inside & use her sole to give him a fj so i'm not sure if that is a clip i'm after unless she does it in the full vid?

thanks

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by fem_foot_luver1975:
I saw a footjob on foot fetish tube like the one you're describing. It has been a while but i believe the girls name is monica or it was monica's footjobs or some thing like that. she does all kinds of different footjobs and her feet are pretty sexy. she is a white girl i believe with a black husband or boyfriend and she does an amazing pantyhose footjob where she cuts the hole in the bottom of her pantyhose and slides his dick in the hole against her oily soles and gives him a footjob until he shoots a huge load against her sole and inside her pantyhose. it is an awesome video! the site used to be free but now you gotta pay. You can still search for the video in the footjobs category. good luck.

This isn't it is it.Doesn't look like it

http://www.xvideos.com/video273245/monica_kneehigh_footjob

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

JesibelsFootDude
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'd be willing to make one if anybody's interested..
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by JesibelsFootDude:
We'd be willing to make one if anybody's interested..

HELL YEAH!!

does it come with a price or is it an experimental freebie? [Tongue]

This is the only one i've seen,can you position the camera like this one here Jesibel.

http://xxxbunker.com/2257967

Would be good to have the camera where it shows both the guy & girl in full view,something i don't see too often.

[ March 11, 2011, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

bump

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you checked this?: SweetAndCuteFeet

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links