Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » it-smells.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: it-smells.com
Furious
Board Regular
Member # 34472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Furious   Email Furious   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone have any videos of erin pierce from it-smells.com? ive been trying for a while to find some
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've scoured the web for a few years looking for Doc's stuff, and found nothing [Cry]
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whataslut
Board Regular
Member # 29819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whataslut   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I KNOW RIGHT!!! So have I - so has everyone - he was such a weirdo about his site - absolutely a maze in there once you got in, and then you looked about and didnt want to leave - and that pierce girl - OH MAN - freaking ridiculously hot - fell in love with her at least 2000 times. Now you do a search for "it smells" and you get, uh, some not so nice stuff to see there buddy...creeeeeepy gross.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got her stuff on VCDs and a few clips buried on my old hard drives somewhere.

she was a great girl and one of my fav clips was when she was jerking his asbestos cock real good with her toes and he let out a short burst of the most helpless sounding pleasureful moan and erin's face sorta did a surprised double take as if she did not know a man could like her feet so much it was funny.

yes doc's site was a maze, but the dude was a pioneer in foot fetish and he gets mad props for being who he was. he goes back to the usenet days. great dude and had some of the best cumshots. i believe he said his record was like 18 spurts in one cum on camera, but also claiming that in his younger days, his cock could get like mid 20 something spurts from feet in one footjob.

dude was a foot fetish beast!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://waybackmachine.org/20010501000000*/http://www.it-smells.com

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links