Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » T Mobile Commercial Girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: T Mobile Commercial Girl
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have pics of this cute beauty?

[ August 19, 2011, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: domitilo ]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your thinking of the long brown haired, pink dressed lady, that would be for T-Mobile. Her name is Carly Foulkes. Haven't seen too many pictures of her feet, without shoes on, that are clear. I'm keeping an eye out for them.

She is a cutie!!!!

Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carly is hot, she is a 10! Her feet, however, are only ok, I rate them a 6. Check her out.... Carly Foulkes at www.wikifeet.com about 25 pics of her in bathing suits, and showing her feet both bare and in flip flops and sandals.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys, YES! I meant the T mobile cutie,
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

cheked out the pics on wikifeet. she is a beautiful girl all around'thanks again
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Carly is hot, she is a 10! Her feet, however, are only ok, I rate them a 6. Check her out.... Carly Foulkes at www.wikifeet.com about 25 pics of her in bathing suits, and showing her feet both bare and in flip flops and sandals.

OMG, great find!!! I WOuld SOOOOO Love to lick and smell this woman's feet beyond belief!!

She had nice shapely strong calves too (which is a plus for me) which will actually make me cum even harder, whether it be through wacking off, or actually going on a date with her in real life! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GLAD you liked her, and her sexy pics. I KNOW TYLER will also like KICKBOXER Christine Theiss also on www.wikifeet.com She is a real CHAMPION KICKBOXER who is gorgeous and has amazing feet, check her out too!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ OMFG, great idea and i just searched for my favorite karate goddess! I have found more pics of her that i had never seen before! Wikifeet rocks!

Just this pic alone, of Christine's feet will have me spewing cum for days, WOW!!!

http://www.wikifeet.com/pictures/Christine-Theiss-Feet-416108.jpg

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

GLAD you liked the new shots of her. The picture of her in the sexy sandals rocks my world too. To think she uses those sexy feet to kick other kickboxers in the face, is SO FREAK'N HOT!!!! LOVE HER TOO!!!
givemefeet
Board Regular
Member # 36599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for givemefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!! HER FEET LOOK DELICIOUSLY TASTY, VERY NICE.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links