Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Myndi andHeather Fox (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Myndi andHeather Fox
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any pics of Myndi or Heather Fox. I don't exactly remember what website they were on, but I remember they had some great pics.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.feeture.com/pictures.html

Let me know if you join. I might be up for a trade.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still wanting to see Myndi Fox's footjob vid where she gives a fj to the guy on the ground.You can see he's really enjoying it too it looks awesome!!!
But the one i saw was in a fj compilation vid with music & no real audio.I'd like to see the fj with cumshot in real audio.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Myndi Fox is my #1 favorite foot model. She's currently on www.Feeture.com, formerly a.k.a "DF Productions" and "Foot Fetish Mall". I have most of her videos on VHS. Heather is cute too and has arches comparable to her sister, but Myndi is the best!

I'd love to have a photo shoot with her. When I meet her, I'll be sure to tell her how much of a fan base she still has. [Wink]

Do you have her footjob vid where Myndi's giving the guy a fj on the ground.
Here is what some others have said about the vid then later posted it but i checked the link now & it's expired obviously because it was uploaded about 3 years ago.
I think I may know the one you mean. Its a short clip with her sitting on the floor next to a guy giving him a footjob. When he starts to cum her feet slip off his dick and for about 30 seconds she tries to finish him off but his dick is too slippery. You can tell this whole time the guy is in pain because he NEEDS to be finished off. He finally grabs her arm and has her use her hand to finish him off. Its a really hot clip, although very short.
I'm looking for the Myndi Fox (from Feeture) footjob clip she performed on the guy who was laying down and squirming a lot. She finishes him off with her hands.
It's quite rare. The promo has been floating around for years, but the full clip is nowhere to be found.
http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr128/TOPC-KRIT/dr31msm.jpg

[ October 18, 2011, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the old page on using the waybackmachine.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040218083902/http://www.footfetishmall.com/dfpvids/dr/dr31/

DR-31 In your face 5

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
This is the old page on using the waybackmachine.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040218083902/http://www.footfetishmall.com/dfpvids/dr/dr31/

DR-31 In your face 5

That's the footjob scene!! i really wanna see the full fj scene,from what i've seen of it it looks so hot you can see he's really enjoying it.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I think I saw that the new feeture.com, now hosted by bhe, does not seem to have any of the old clips. I remember feeture or lojo or whatever it was used to have the best videos and pictures and so much girl/girl foot worship that I wanted to get there and download it all. I tried emailing the webmaster asking if the site had all the old content from the old site and was never answered.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

I just tried to email the webmaster myself. They do have alot of old content for sale still, and some DVD's. But no Myndi! Perhaps there has to be a conversion from VHS to DVD? This stuff is old!

GQ

--------------------

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I have it.

Anyone willing to trade pics or vids just shoot me a PM or send an email to eyeforfeet@yahoo.com

Bondo, you're going to meet with Myndi???
Damn you're a lucky man! Shoot me a PM when you get the chance and tell me how you worked that one out lol.

Take it easy folks. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQguy your inbox is full.
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Haha! Thanks buddy. I thought everyone was just ignoring my PM's! Box is clean. Thanks for the heads up and reply.

--------------------

Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent the webmasters at Feeture a message a while back looking for the Myndi Fox footjob vid. I never heard back.

@Eye For Feet, I probably don't have any pics or vids that you don't. Maybe I do though. Nevertheless, I'd really like to get my hands on the Myndi footjob clip. PM me if we can work something out.

Thanks

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Box is full. But I emailed you a download link.

--------------------

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Ok the file is 786MB.
I thought I could use Sendspace to send it but it exceeds the limit.

Anybody know of any other ways to send this thing?
GQguy I'm trying to upload it using the http://www.wupload.com/ link that you sent but at the rate this is going it will take 4 hours.
(same with the download you sent, so I just cut it off)

Is there a fast/free way to send bigger files?

Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Ok the file is 786MB.
I thought I could use Sendspace to send it but it exceeds the limit.

Anybody know of any other ways to send this thing?
GQguy I'm trying to upload it using the http://www.wupload.com/ link that you sent but at the rate this is going it will take 4 hours.
(same with the download you sent, so I just cut it off)

Is there a fast/free way to send bigger files?

You might try Dropsend http://www.dropsend.com/ I think if you sign up for a free account you can send up to five messages with attachments that are less than 2GB.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links