Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Does anyone knows who she is?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone knows who she is?
DBDABNF
Board Regular
Member # 32732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DBDABNF   Email DBDABNF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a picture from the footsie babes frontpage. I cant find her in the models session.

http://l3.image.footsiebabes.com/picture/initialimage/23/t5/3/1215x685

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure that if you'd scrolled down you would have seen her in the updates :S

Her name is Ioana, from the Sauna Adventure scene, dated 17/09/11.

Seriously, I'm just reading this off of what loads up when I click on a link to Footsie Babes!

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DBDABNF
Board Regular
Member # 32732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DBDABNF   Email DBDABNF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh lol...

dumb me... thx anyways

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it on the right side of the Wu's home page and I wondered where that picture came from. That looks like a perfect combination, a sexy BJ and sexy feet to match. I know my wife takes care of me like this and then lets me suck her toes and lick her feet while she sucks me.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
albin
Board Regular
Member # 44131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for albin   Author's Homepage   Email albin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
marvelous pic, but i dont know her name
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links