Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Barefoot in Uniforms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barefoot in Uniforms
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you have photos of women who are barefoot in a uniform of some kind--waitress, stewardess, nurse, maid, and so forth? I especially love seeing this!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a message saying "forbidden!" Could you send it another way? Thanks, though!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottman
Board Regular
Member # 10047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see some barefoot models in karate uniforms
Posts: 39 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a picture back in the late 90's of a US Air Force woman, in her light blue uniform top with the stripes and all, and darker blue blouse, getting her feet tickled on a park bench. It was a candid shot. She was maybe thirty, cute, reddish-hair. The guy had ripped her nylons open and was fingering her soles to his devilish grin delight. Red toe nail polish. She has the widest grin, kind of open-mouthed like she is laughing. You see the pic sort of from the side but there is enough sole there too, as he had one foot sort of held up and semi-turned. I know for sure it was a candid.

I can't remember the site it was on and I never saved it. Big mistake. But I had jacked jizz to it so often, I guess I lost interst in it. It must be out there somewhere still.

There was also a pic of a female cop going around for awhile, in full uniform, getting her foot looked at by a medic after some sort of chase, she hurt her foot in some minor way. Anyhow, gorgeous, perfectly-formed, swoopy arches, soft-looking skin, and bright pink toe nail polish. If the medic had a foot fetish, he went home for a change. Have not seen that pic in ages either.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links