Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Roxanne Vargas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roxanne Vargas
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to get a glimpse of this beautiful latin news reporter. She is on channel six, in south Florida. a stunner tall brunette with dark long hair.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon357
Member # 41046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragon357   Email Dragon357   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're on Instagram start following a comedian by the name of Jo Koy. He was featured on NBC Miami and posted some pics of himself and Roxanne on his Instagram,and one picture VERY closeup of her incredible red toes in nude peep-toe pumps. I'd post a picture but I cant figure out how to save a pic off Instagram.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the tip. I was not able to navigate thru the Instagram maze to get a glimpse of the pic ture of Roxy that you mentioined. My search continues.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dom....

It took a little digging, but I found you one better than the above mentioned pic from Instagram.

Check this out....
http://lockerz.com/s/103233622

I am not sure which feet are her's...but my best guess would be the one wearing the NBC Miami heel. Totally hot BTW...great pic!

Here is the link for the rest of her lockerz pics.
http://lockerz.com/gallery/3393759

Hope you like.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it's her sexy feet in the NBC heels...hot!

http://lockerz.com/s/103276996

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Hi 2Swift, Thank you sooo much for the link and pics. Roxanne is a beautiful "Cubanese" young woman part Cuban, part Lebanese. She is becomming more amd more popular here in south Florida. Recently, she has scored her own local news type show in the early afternoon slots. Thanks again. gonna take another look at the pics now. :-}
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

P.S., my best to the little Lady. Dom
Follar
Member # 45604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Follar   Email Follar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys, I'm new to this but I happen to watch her daily in the Miami market. She has a show that comes on daily. Waiting for her to do something barefooted. I'll post as soon as it comes.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Keep an eye out for pics, RV is beautiful and worth the effort.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links