Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Barefootcam Girls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barefootcam Girls
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there pics out there from this website that once was?
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginjo0
Board Regular
Member # 38662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ginjo0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree! I'm surprised that no-one's saved pictures have ever surfaced since the site closed down
Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There has to be pics out there. For some reason they can't be shared is my thougt. That is too bad...I remember a set that was FANTASTIC and I would love to see it again
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if anyone has any of Miles Mikalya's pics now that she took her site down and went out of the biz....
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was ages ago! We weren't saving pics the way we do now. Back then, good computers had 4GB storage, better ones had 8GB-16GB. And external hard drives were as expensive as used cars!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually spoke to the owner of the site via email but forgotten the email address.He was/is working on re-launching the site

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Re-Launch would be great. Hopefully he keeps some old sets on there. I am looking for a specific one.
Jenny 511
Member # 46024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenny 511   Author's Homepage   Email Jenny 511   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually the site is open with Barefoot Cam Girls, Girls Cute Feet, most of Virgin Pink Soles and all the other site's I owned or have a partial ownership interest of so what sets are you looking for? Which model or models and how can I help?

It's currently housed at https://cansweeyourfeet.com

I(f T. C, I, or any of those people are here this is who you think it is and please send me a PM so we can talk. I hope all's well and it sure has been a long time since I have been here but since Alex passed away it's been difficult to stop by.

Patrick you're doing a fantastic job in his seat but I was close to him and took it pretty hard. I'd like to thank you for keeping this up and running as I know it is not a small task by any means.

I hope to reconnect with other friends here too but in time although I'm retiring on Dec 31st after 21 years of running sites and we are traveling for a while.

If you're an old friend of anyone who owned BFCG please send a PM so we can talk. Same owners are still ticking away. .

Thanks!

Jen
[Nut Kick]

--------------------
~Jennifer~

Can We See Your Feet?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links